Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

Ok so I am a bit behind in this AND the YouTube Challenge BUT in my defense I am still keeping at it...well ok that isnt much of a defense but its all I got right now!

Coincidentally I JUST did a post about what's in my makeup bag so check that out first because it hasnt changed much...for the most part I only add or remove items if I plan on going somewhere after work or whatever the case may be or if I change my lip.  Other than that, its the same ol, same ol.  Truth be told I only recently started carrying a makeup bag!  Crazy right?  Well thats because my kids like to put stuff in my purse or I have it packed to the brim already with other foolery.  So yeah, anywho here it is in all its glory!




And the contents:

So there you have it - the good, bad and confusing of my makeup bag.  Have any questions, ask away!

2 comments:

  1. That chestnut lipliner...love it!!! I've had mine forever and it's still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MsMickey - Kipp it really can do no wrong right? I think it is a must have staple in all makeup bags! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive