Thursday, March 3, 2011

365 Days of Lip Looks - March 3, 2011 f. MAC Snob lipstick, MAC Currant liner and NARS Boogie Nights lipgloss




Wanted to do something a bit darker and kinda bold especially since I went a bit plain on the eye save for the pop of color on the lower lash line. The makeup and outfit got a good deal of compliments today. Someone even asked if I was going on an interview...silly co-workers...

Side-note: every so often I find myself in a situation where I am at a loss of words, either from something someone said, did, etc. I think I am going to start sharing some of them here, especially the beauty-related ones. Mainly because I know "the sig" could care less about my beauty run-ins :) anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive