Tuesday, March 15, 2011

365 Days of Lip Looks-March 12 2011 f. MAC Up The Amp, Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Movie Star, MAC Pervette, NYX Cocoa liner...

1st look - Up the Amp, Movie Star-cant recall which liner
Toned it down to get in Mommy mode-MAC Pervette, Movie Star Glitzy Gloss and NYX Cocoa Liner
After lunch I just went with Rosebud Salve!
Grace's Mandarin Bellini-see where I got the flower for my hair from? 
Kids meal of dumplings for my son - quite tasty!
Kid's meal for my daughter - Chicken nuggets-didnt taste these but she enjoyed them, oh her meal came with cookies also, didnt get those in the pic because my mom was on duty and snatched them before the little one could grab em'!
My spicy scallop appetizer-so delicious
The kids!    




That’s a lot of product for one lip look right?  Well, not quite.  I actually ended up changing my look before I left the house…then after lunch?  Let’s just say I abandoned my beauty blogging hat for the sake of ease of use and convenience.  This past Saturday was a “Mommy and Me” day so while I initially had grand aspirations of doing a bold look to document for the blog I quickly remembered that I would be running around National Harbor all day with the kids and my mother so I had to rethink the look, including my shirt as you can see. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive