Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Metropolitan Pavillion Announces 2012 dates for The Makeup Show!!



Alright its time to get those travel plans in gear!  You have either read about it or experienced the fun all for yourself, either way its time for The Makeup Show 2012!!!  Here are the dates:

The Makeup Show LA
Saturday, February 25, 2012 & Sunday February 26, 2012
California Market Center



The Makeup Show NYC

Sunday, May 13, 2012 & Monday, May 14, 2012

Metropolitan Pavilion


 

The Makeup Show Chicago

Sunday, June 10, 2012 & Monday, June 11, 2012




 

The Makeup Show Europe

September 2012, dates TBD


 

and our newest show



The Makeup Show Orlando!

Coming in November 2012!
 
Of course I am partial to NY however I may be ready to hit LA again.  Which show do you plan on attending!
















2 comments:

  1. I am setting my goals to hit up nyc!! It will be my first makeup show!! Speaking it into existence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know thats right Patrice! Manifest destiny babe!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive