Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diary of an MUA: I had a "Momma I Made It Moment!"

This morning I was on the train headed into the day job and ran into a couple of co-workers so we were chatting it up a bit.  Out the corner of my eye I happen to see a lady reading a book that looked familiar to me.  So I ask her to see the cover and SURPRISE - it is a photo that I did the makeup for!  I did a couple of posts, here and here, that talked about a book cover but the image I THOUGHT was being used I never did see it on a book so this was a major surprise for me.  Now I have to go buy the book and figure out how to incorporate it into my resume.  YAY!

Here is the book to see my work (that image, as it so happens, is currently on my portfolio site), and to purchase if you are so inclined. 

8 comments:

Blog Archive