Sunday, May 2, 2010

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery???

Not in this case it doesn't.  So anyone who reads this blog...correction, who STILL reads this blog since I royally suck at updating, knows that I haven't posted in a while.  This is sadly, the norm as of late, so imagine my surprise as I try to shrink my unread posts on Reader and I see 2 posts from Tried and Truth Beauty, so I think to myself, hmmm something must be wrong with Reader because I haven't posted in a month of Sundays so I click to check it out - well lo and behold a new kid on the block has taken it upon herself to name her blog the same as mine - Tried and Truth Beauty, the only difference is the page address...oh ok great.  I own my domain name (learned that early on in the blog game) and again I havent updated in a while but I felt a little salty for a quick second.  LOL  Then I snapped out of it cause really who gives a fock?  I can now stop hemming and hawing over merging the blog with my artist site.  See how things can work for the greater good?  Awesome.  Stay tuned for the new blog...

2 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait to see what you have in store. keep me pumped and motivated. i was supposed to have been had a site since '89. lol sike... but forreal. i need to do it, like nike and stop slacking =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kia - um yes you need to do it ASAP! LOL you are so silly

    @Ms. More - girl I was like what in the world????? diff blog address, of course cause I own the domain but same site name, same premise. Hilarity indeed, but its cool. You gotta keep it moving.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive