Monday, March 22, 2010

What did you decide to do with your hair?

I had a funeral to attend on Saturday and didnt have a chance to hit up the beauty supply store beforehand so I had to dig in my old supply of hair for something to hold me over. 


decided on this just cause I didnt really feel like being bothered with fussing over my hair


After the services I made my way to Beauty 4 U (my local beauty mavens know about this gem-its a HUGE beauty supply store in Maryland) looking for something curly and wild to fit my hair mood.  I decided upon a Kelis inspired look similar to her Milkshake days although I REALLY wanted her look from Caught Out There (I Hate You So Much Right Now!) - see both looks below:




So I guess they are really the same hair style, its just that the Caught Out There look is more picked apart.  Anywho I ended up with this:




Its a synthetic wiggy poo.  I love the style of it I would just prefer human hair.  Had I known I had a $47 credit with Beauty 4 U BEFORE I got to the register I sure wouldve picked human hair too!  I am still undecided if I will be getting a sew-in or opting for the human hair wig but per usual I will keep you updated!  Oh and yes that is my baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so loving the hair!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it will be different this weekend though LOL I am not so in love with the synthetic hair options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the curly style on you and look at your cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive