Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects...Reloaded

The last time I paid this product a visit was January 2011, over two years ago! See my initial review here - http://shanajanelle.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-sally-hansen-salon-effects.html?m=1

If you read my post/watched my vid then you are well aware the level of disdain I had for these nail strips. Well due to a lack of planning on my part that affected my ability to get a Valentine mani I thought I'd try my luck again and I am happy to say, so far, so good!

Now I am not all that confident that these will last ten days but I will say the application process was a bit more smooth this go round. My nails are a lot shorter so maybe that aids in ease of use...whatever the case may be, I don't hate them as much as I did 2 years ago. I am sure the sale price didn't hurt.

Check out your nearby Target to see which styles are on sale in your neighborhood. The clearance items in the beauty section were awesome!


















UPDATE - as of 8:36a 2/14 - one of the nails that I didnt use a top coat on has started to peel...so we now know that they COULD...POSSIBLY...last UP TO 10 days IF you apply a top coat... do with that info what you may.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive