Saturday, February 9, 2013

Model Citizens - Fashion Week event with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series

Void of the "Finding Nemo" jokes, by sure you are all aware of the storm that have invaded your social media so I will spare you BUT this storm has shown that not too much can stop not only that New York spirit but also that fashion pretty much rules.  So before I get back to packing for my trip up north I wanted to share an event that I plan on checking out while in New York and think you should too.  Details below...

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Model Citizens

WHATVidal Sassoon Pro Series is hosting a photo booth so women can channel their inner model and show off their amazing style during Fashion Week.

WHY: Photographers, hair touchups, complimentary gift bags, and photo takeaways of you and your friends … What else could you ask for on a Saturday Sunday?

WHERE: West 14th Street & 9th Avenue, Meatpacking District NYC

WHEN: Saturday, February 9, 2013 changed to Sunday, February 10, 2013 from 12:00-4:00pm

Plan on being in NY and checking it out?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive