Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Diary of an MUA - Effie Trinket/Cosplay shoot

A few weeks ago I was hired to do makeup for a Effie Trinket (Hunger Games) shoot for a Saturday and an accessory shoot that same weekend but on Sunday with the same photographer.

While in Barbados I did get a chance to read the first book in The Hunger Games series so I was familiar with the character however I still have not seen the movie because I want to read all the books first.

The photographer did send me inspiration images and I did my own research so I had an idea of what I wanted to do for the shoot.

If you follow me on Instagram (shanajanelle) you have seen some of these already. Once I get the finished images I will share.

2 comments:

  1. this shoot turned out amazing. the movie is just based on the first book, so you should be okay if you see it and haven't read the rest of the books.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive