Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Allure x Beauty Bar = Sample Society

I swear sometimes I feel like I must sleep walk but instead of walking I sign up for programs randomly. I don't recall until packages appear at my door and even then I may not remember.

In one such instance I received a package that didn't ring a bell, even when I opened it I was confused but nonetheless excited.

Upon further research I discovered that Allure has partnered with beauty bar.com to offer Sample Society, a monthly membership program that brings beauty right to your door.

For $15/month you receive 5 deluxe sized samples from such brands as Oscar de la Renta fragrance, Murad and Stila just to name a few. If you decide to purchase any of the items included on your box for the month you are in luck because each box comes with a $15 off discount code towards a $50 purchase.

Also included in the box is expert advice on using the products included in your shipment. You also get a subscription to Allure magazine!

Want to sign up? Here's how: http://www.beautybar.com/SampleSociety/LandingPage.qs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive