Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Shana: Back to Barbados...(Part 3)

After we finished shooting I had a few days to rest and relax before heading back to the states.  I was treated to a stay at the lovely Bouganvillea Beach Resort and there aren't enough words to type that can convey the beauty of this place, or of Barbados in general.  So of course I have the pics to share...but first my girls, Tanya and Nathania took me on the Mount Gay Rum Tour.  Why, why, why is that tour so awesome?  It is a must attend attraction.  See below:

Tanya, myself & Nathania before the tour-love them






about to watch a short film on the history of Mount Gay but I was already tipsy at this point due to the free rum punch...


see?  more rum punch after the movie *smh*

and then a tasting...help me...

Nathania...who BTW maybe did one of the 3 tastings and the others she poured in my cup...

and of course I drank it LOL

Tanya didnt drink any of hers...

so of course I had to help her out LOL



Tanya & I

drinks starting to kick in so I had to sneak behind the bar for a photo op 

time to visit the actual plant but sorry, no pics allowed inside  :(

after the tour you can do the lunch option which of course we did and it was delicious...and yes more free drinks were had.

So thats that.  I didnt take any food pics because I was too busy stuffing my face but rest assured it was amazing.  I cant wait to go back for the premiere so I can do the tour again!  Thanks again Tanya & Tan-Tan!  Stay tuned for Part 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive