Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Diary of an MUA: Capital Couture: DC Fashion Walk

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to work the Capital Couture: DC Fashion Walk event along with my MUA boo Shida.  We were the only two artists on hand tasked with getting a number of models ready for the event.  Anyone who has worked runway knows that it can be extra fast paced and this event was no exception.  There was certain moments of calm but the end was all go, go and GO!  The look was classic beauty since there were a number of models who wore a few different looks.  I was able to snap a few pics but not all my models.  If I come across any of the runway photos I will be sure to update this post but in the meantime, here you go!

my look for the day, nothing too over the top in keeping with the requested look of the day
Shida in action - I am team #iphone now and the picstitch app gets put to work on the regular!
forgot to get her before pic but Shida caught me in action :)


4 comments:

  1. HA! Beautiful! You were laying them faces downnnnn! Your models look gorgeous! I didn't get to take many pics! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shida, ditto! Esp those brow makeunders you did!

      Delete
  2. nice! everyone looks like a more polished, better version of themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive