Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just Shana: An Evening with Eden

One of my favorite beauty bloggers that I have been following for years Kitiya of Mischo Beauty invited a group of us DC area based bloggers to get to know a bit more about Eden Body Works, a company that creates all natural products that really work!  Here is there mission statement:

EDEN BodyWorks™ provides natural products that integrate wellness and beauty inspired by nature to restore and maintain the body’s original design.


The event was held at B. Smith's restaurant in Union Station and of course the food and beverages were delicious.  It is always great to catch up with my beauty buds from the area (we definitely need to do this more often) and in addition to the mini reunion we got to learn more about the brand and how to care for our tresses in the midst of the heat that has arrived in the area via our panelists for the evening, Shirley Gordon, owner of Stands Hair Studio, Julia Coney of AllAboutThePretty.net, Tia Williams of ShakeYourBeauty.com and theflycut.com, Ylorie Anderson of Eden Body Works.  The panel was moderated my Kitiya. I was able to snap a few pics while there.  Enjoy!

Shirley Gordon answering Nikkia's question
I have always wanted to take a pic with one of those signs...I am corny like that
Lianne and Julia 
Julia, Kia & Nikkia
our panel
Ylorie
Kitiya - we have talked online for years and this was the first time we got to meet in person!  love her, she is gorgeous!
Tia Williams!!  Also gorgeous and shoe game proper!
Lianne, always the life of the party!
random pic placement but I used the products on Sam and it did transform her hair.  Moisturized and more manageable instantly.  She likes it because she says it "smells like gum" LOL it is peppermint scented
Kia - gorgeous right?  Kia also did Kitiya's makeup for the event!
Kia chatting with Julia
Kia, Nikkia and I
awful pic but I had to snap Tia's shoes.  I love a good wedge heel
I did get to tweet a bit using the #eveningwitheden tag-good tips were given so check out my tweets!
Kia & Shirley
Tia Williams
Shirley on panel duty
the gift bag - the box with a bow contained a candle that smells amazing!
Kia, Nikkia, Julia and I

4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww look at all the love!! thanks shana! i'm glad we were able to hang out together and attend the event! good times ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive