Monday, August 22, 2011

FOTD-Recreation of the NARS Fall 2011 Campaign for less!

screen shot c/o narscosmetics.com
screen shot c/o narscosmetics.com
screen shot c/o narscosmetics.com


As I stated in the vid it is NOT an exact replica but rather an inspired look.  I cant recall the last time I reached for blue shadow and the funny thing is I have a good amount of them.  This look was created with what I consider to be a dupe for the Nars Outremer shadow that is featured with the Fall 2011 Collection, the blue shadow in the Elf Punk Funk palette.  If you want to see how I created this look, the video is below!

P.S.  I got my first "thumbs down" on this video on YouTube - I guess that made me somewhat relevant huh?  PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 comments:

  1. I love that blue on you and the winged out shadow...great recreation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! :) Slowly coming out of my neutral zone

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!! thanks for the tutorial :)

    I ran across your blog on IFB, would you like us to follow each other?

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! U did a great job and u look amazing :) thx for this post!

    ps check out my post about NY FASHION WEEK TICKETS

    http://erika-t.blogspot.com/2011/08/vipmedia-lounge-ticket-in-ny-up-for.html

    xx
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive