Monday, August 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.



Its a particularly good eyebrow day so I gave you two photos instead of one ( I was examining my nails)  :)

Three good things that have happened in the past 30 days:

  • I wrapped my 4th film as the key artist!
  • Got serious about working out and shed about ten pounds!
  • was able to re-eval my home/work/life balance which resulted in more QT with the fam
Well, to the beat of my own drum I finally made it to the end of the 30 day blog challenge!  I am glad that I participated because it allowed for a lot of reflection and gave me a chance to share more about myself with you guys.  I was challenged indeed but I had fun as well so thanks to Erin over at Scandalous Beauty for putting out the call.  I am glad I was able to inspire some other bloggers to participate!  
I actually just came across another challenge that I am contemplating joining but I will take a break between the two, heck I am still trying to finish the dern YouTube challenge!  If you want to go back in time and see all the posts I did in this challenge just click here.

Thanks for sticking with me through it!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading the posts. I feel like I know you more...It is also funny that you are the single sibling..I am a twin :)
    I hope you'll do more tag posts so we can get to know you more :)
    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amina - miss your posts! Oh wow I didnt know you were a twin! Thats cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 30 day blog challenge is such a brilliant idea and welldone for completing it! I know how hard it can be to keep it up everyday but it was nice for you to share a bit about yourself with us :)

    Shall be following for future posts!

    Fi xx
    http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive