Friday, July 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?


This is a tough one - previously you could ask me this question and without hesitation I would say:
 
and...


:swoon like I mean really - I am engaged not dead!  :)
 and...
I used to stan EXTRA hard for all of them.  My love for each has not waned.  I still get super excited when I learn of new material from each but in the same way I have changed, they have also.  Still quality music, do not get me wrong, but I think now I am open to more things and not as tormented emotionally, you know like with relationships gone awry, trying to find my purpose, etc. 

For a while there without fail I would go see Bilal and Mint Condition each time they were in town, I mean for YEARS I did that.  I vowed to see Erykah Badu live one day ever since her 1996 debut and I finally got that chance.  Now, I hear they are coming and get excited and say I am going but something comes up and I end up missing out. 

Right now, as with a lot of other people I am loving Adele and Marsha Ambrosius; cant wait for the new Jay Z and Kanye West album, sing along extra loud to Lady Antebellum and am falling in love with Hip Hop all over again by reaquainting myself with rappers from days gone by.

I am sure this will change again so maybe ask me in a few months and I will have a whole new starting line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive