Friday, April 8, 2011

Diary of an MUA/Writer: IMATS NYC 2011!

 

Please excuse the delay in posting, after I shared my amazing news last week I was bitten by the flu bug!  Talk about a whirlwind week.  As a result I have been pretty much confined to my bed for the whole week and even did a brief stint in the hospital.  Oh joy!  (sarcasm)

Enough of the pity party because as they say, the show must go on!  And what a show it will be - this time tomorrow I will be in NYC for the International Make-up Artist Trade Show 2011.  Given the reputation of New York it is by no surprise that for the first time in IMATS history the show is completely sold out!  I am so glad I made my plans early and that is why despite not being back to 100% just yet I will be a part of the action.

Be sure to check back for updates, pictures, vids and anything else I can crank out during my quick trip.  Will you be attending?  If so, let me know!  I would love to meet you.  I think that is one of the best parts about these conventions, getting to meet virtual buddies in person. 

See you soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive