Friday, February 11, 2011

Diary of a beauty blogger: Road Trippin!

NYFW is well underway and while this time i will not be attending any shows i am making my way to New York with Kia (yummy411.blogspot.com) and Nikkia (silverlipsbeauty.com) to attend Cocktails and Couture (www.cocktailsandcouture.net)

A networking event for beauty and fashion bloggers, this is going to be an amazing experience. Some of the top beauty brands will be represented at this tweetup hosted and created by the digital media dynamo Lianne Farbes (www.liannefarbes.com). I am really looking forward to visiting my birthplace again. Its been quite some time since i was there last...

I am no longer #teamblackberry and oficially #teamdroid now so i will be doing my best to blog along the way with my new fancy Tmobile G2. I cant think of a better way to break the device in.

I will try to get some lip looks in as well...i didnt forget, i promise. See you guys soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive