Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diary of a Beauty Blogger: I missed the bus

...and that is something i would never ever ever do again!

All things considered Ive no one to blame but myself. In my defense however i started out with the very best of intentions...eat dinner with the family, chill out a bit, take a shower THEN start packing and prepping for my trip. The trouble with my plan however is i dont fare well with last minute preparations, i know this about myself for a fact. So common sense shouldve kicked in at some point to say, Shana, why not get your things together earlier in the week? Well you know what they say about hindsight...

Not only did i need to pack, but also wash clothes, wash my hair, twist my hair, and do a mani/pedi and i didnt start these endeavors until after 10p. I didnt finish until after 1a.

Still amped about the trip I then couldnt sleep so lets say i got about 2 hrs max but i did still manage to wake up at 4a as planned...then i fell back asleep and woke at 4:45a. I needed to be at Nikkia's by 6a, a good 40 mins away. Instead of me rushing to get out the door as i should have I then began to second guess my late night packing job. Before i knew it the clock said 5:31a and it wasnt until then that i kicked into high gear.

Well as you see by the title all my pedal to the medal was in vain because Nikkia and I missed the bus all because of me. Kia made it on time and is probably in dreamland as I hang on the edge of my seat, on a bus that left 30 minutes later thankfully due to Nikkia's charm, next to a guy determined to somehow, in my mind at least, make me pay for being late by not sharing the seat properly.

But at least my nails are done I guess...Finger Paints Blank Canvas Cream and Deborah Lippman Some Enchanted Evening.

Stay tuned for more of the adventure!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I love the nail look and colors. I need to purchase those when mine grow back :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive