Friday, July 9, 2010

Diary of an MUA: Urban Night Shoot

The other night I got to do a night time shoot.  It was the first time I have done such so this was a TF shoot to add variety to my port.  The photographer wanted something a bit more edgy but still along the lines of a beauty look so I went with a bronze smokey eye. 

If you follow me on Twitter then you know we had a bit of excitement on the shoot as the cops showed up to question what we were doing.  All turned out fine in the end and because of the area we were in and the types of stores we were around I can see why they wanted to make sure we were casing the joint!  LOL 

Anyway, here are some pics I took, first of the model, before and after, and then some of the shoot itself.  Keep an eye out for the finished images which I will post soon.

Model Before
Model After
shooting...
more shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive