Monday, May 10, 2010

Rosebud Salve solves big beauty problems in a tiny can

On an impromptu trip to Urban Outfitters the other day I happened upon the little trinkets they keep in the register area to entice you (note to U.O. - your efforts are not lost on me, I get sucked in each and every time), this time around they had Rosebud Salve.  I had heard of it before but never tried it so I picked some up because as it just so happened I had enjoyed some delicious sangria at La Tasca and my lipgloss was completely gone.



As I left the store I cracked it open to apply to my lips and instantly fell in love.  It is the perfect mix to produce the perfect product.  The packaging is retro fab and while it may be pricey at first glance, a little definitely goes a long way so the price is justified.

Upon further inspection of the tin I discovered that Rosebud Salve isnt just for the relief of dry, chapped lips, this product has a list of uses that is overwhelming in the best possible way!  See for yourself:

  • relieves hemorrhoids, diaper rash, psoriasis, alopecia and dry scalp
  • on insect stings and blemishes to relieve skin irritation
  • eye makeup remover
  • over lipstick for a dewy effect
  • to tame frizzy or fly away hair
  • to accent cheeks, collar bones, etc.
  • and as an eye shadow base!!!!!
The possibilities really are endless and the product list is just as promising.  They recently introduced a product in 2009 called Mocha Rose lip balm that contains mocha, chocolate and vanilla flavors!  Of course I am now on the hunt for this, in fact I want the entire family of  Rosebud Perfume products.  I know they will work wonders in my kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive