Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In front of the Lens

I keep forgetting to post about this!  In 2008 I did my first film.  While on location one day we ran into a photo shoot.  Turns out the photographer was Linda Hesh and she was capturing images for her For/Against Bench Project.  Well it was a beautiful day out and a great concept so a few of us figured WHY NOT? 

Never did I imagine my image would make it to a museum for who knows how many people to see!  EEEEK!!!!! 

If you are in the D.C. area and so inclined go check out the exhibit - you only have three more days to view it but hopefully you can find the time to support local artistry.

Here is the info:

Exhibition


The FOR and AGAINST Benches, all of the public written opinions and a video of all participants

are part of a museum exhibition in Washington, DC:



"Bilateral Engagement"

Oct 16, 2009 - Jan 15, 2010

Art Museum of the Americas

201 18th St. NW, Washington DC 20006

open tues-sat 10-5 pm




If you cant make it to the exhibit - you can read about it here and here.

4 comments:

  1. I dont, sorry - I believe you can view the images on Linda Hesh's site. I plan on going to the exhibit on Friday so I will update this post - I believe the exhibit is a slide show or video though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shana! You are definitely showing me to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks Alycia! Yes ma'am you never know whats around that next corner - I want this too bad to turn anything down (within reason of course). I expect AWESOME things from you this year! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive