Monday, September 28, 2009

You've just been PUNKED! - a final review of MAC Style Black + FOTD

As requested here is a look I did this past Saturday to showcase some of my MAC Style Black purchases.  No fancy occasions here, just a day out and about with my mom and T&T toddler.  Check it out!

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier Pro Foundation - #9
Laura Geller Baked Shadow Duo - Biscotti/Toast

The Eyes
UDPP
MAC Bat Black CCB
MAC Young Punk Mineralize Shadow
MAC Penultimate liner
MAC Zoomlash mascara - Zoomblack

The Face
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation - 70
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Blush
MAC Studio Fix - NW45

The Lips
MAC Lip conditioner
MAC Currant liner
MAC Magenta liner
Lancome Color Fever Gloss - Piha Black

THE LOOK! (a bit of cam hogging took place)









I tried the MAC Style Black Collection and the truth is I must say that I am in LOVE with the shadows.  The CCB although a beautiful item to swatch goes on a bit sheer so I kinda feel like I couldve left that one behind.  I guess I shouldve picked up the grease paint stick if I wanted something thick - although I already own the full coverage foundation in black so I think I will pass on the stick.  Although my title for number one exfoliator still belongs to Origins, the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator from MAC is a close second.  Some may not like how messy it can be when rinsing.  Still love the polish (just swatched, havent done a full mani yet) so I stand firm in that this was a winner of a collection.  Hope you tried it for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!
    The lip color is goooooooooorgeous! You look amazing! Girl, I was going to pass this collection but now I want the young punk!!beautiful look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the style black looks! it keeps me interested until i get to check out the collex for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amina - thank you honey!

    @Kia - oh man I hope you picked some things up, I wanna see your looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip products you used are so gorgeous! They look fantastic on you!

    xx,

    Kate Gene
    http://katiegene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive