Thursday, September 17, 2009

#NYFWMUC- 9/17/09 - The Finale'!

Not the grand finale I hyped myself up to create at all - chalk that up to an awesome slumber that my body did NOT want to break.  I wanted to make a bold statement for the last day of this challenge but opted for a pop of color instead.  Maybe I will do something fun tomorrow since I have a birthday party to attend - stay tuned!

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier Pro Foundation - #9
Laura Geller Baked Liner Duo - Creme Brulee/Dutch Chocolate (chocolate was used)

The Eyes
Laura Geller Baked Shadow Duo - Biscotti/Toast
MAC Paint Pot - Mosscape (used as a liner)

The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet + - #170
MAC Studio Fix - NW45

The Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake
NYX G.O.T.N. Lip Gloss - Natural

THE LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive