Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#NYFWMUC - 9/16/09 - Only 1 more day...

So its just one more day left of this challenge and can I just say that it has indeed been a challenge!  Like I said before I have been in a cosmetic rut for myself and was trying everything to dig myself out, I really think that this did the trick.  Granted there were days when I wanted to just throw my hands up cause I didnt wake up feeling like putting makeup on but I am glad I did.  I had a lot of fun!  We are going to stick with the bold lip trend for this installment. 

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier Pro Foundation - #9
Laura Geller Baked Liner Duo - Creme Brulee/Dutch Chocolate (dutch chocolate was used)

The Eyes
MAC Danger Zone (the black was used)
Laura Geller Baked Shadow Duo - Biscotti/Toast (toast was used)
I was rushing and skipped both mascara AND liner today - sheesh!
The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet + - #170
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
NYX Mosaic Powder - Paradise

The Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake
MAC Heatherette Lip Glass - Style Minx

THE LOOK!
in all my infinite wisdom I rubbed off the side of my lipgloss LOL brainiac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive