Friday, September 11, 2009

#NYFWMUC - 9/11/09 c/o Back 2 MAC!

Yesterday I FINALLY got a chance to take my empties up to Georgetowne for some Back 2 MAC action.  I had 28 empties total (yeah I know) so I had to leave 4 behind for the next go round.  I get so excited when I have enough empties to take back like oooh hey look at me, look at all my empties...and then you come home with 4 brand new items but its still like damn 24 down to 4 - no LOL Smileyface here my friends...

Anyway I ended up getting Contrast, Patina and Print shadows and Entice lipglass which my friend promptly stole from me (dont you hate friends sometimes?) so my 3 shadows and I decided to create a look today since they seem to play so nicely together.  Lets get to it!

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier Foundation - #9
MAC Brown Down

The Eyes
UDPP
MAC Patina (inner half of lid)
MAC Print (outer half of lid)
MAC Contrast (crease and slightly extended to the outer "v" and under the eye)
Milani Minerals liner - Black
MAC Zoomlash-Zoomblack

The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
MAC Petticoat

The Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake)
NYX G.O.T.N. lipgloss - Beige

THE LOOK!
The Nails (Ive been changing these almost every day too!)
NYX Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive