Sunday, September 13, 2009

#NYFWMUC - 9-12-09 c/o Lorac VIP Starter Set

I finally got my LORAC VIP Starter Set in the mail - wanna see the results?  keep reading - wanna know what I thought about the set? check the vid in my next post.  On to the look:

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier Pro Foundation - #9
Laura Geller Baked Liner Duo -

The Eyes
UDPP
Lorac Shadow - Cappucino
Lorac Shadow - Persuasion
Lorac Shadow - Harmony
Lorac Front of the Line Liquid Liner - Black
Revlon Double Twist Mascara - Blackest Black

The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation - #170
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
Lorac Cheek Stamp - yeah I have no idea the color, I cant find it :(

The Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake
Lorac Lip Polish - Delicious
THE LOOK
the hair is a bit much right?  Thats why I chose it!  LOL
my camera is really just gonna do whatever it wants at this point
Stay tuned for the next post to see what I thought about the Lorac VIP Starter Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive