Monday, September 14, 2009

#NYFWMUC-9/13/09-R U Ready 4 sum football + YT review of Lorac Cosmetics!

Its the start of the football season - are you excited!!!!  I, for one, am not the most die hard football fan but I catch a game or two here and there and once you see your team and action and get involved in the yelling and booing, etc. it really is a lot of fun!  My team (NY Giants) and "the sig's" team (Washington Redskins) played against each other (of course we won!) so it was even more fun.  I enjoy having bragging rights for a little while. 
To show my support of the team I decided to go with a look totally dedicated to them.  Now you all know I live in DC with some of the most die hard fans - I even wore this look out to the store to pick up some items for our little football watching get together and even the Skins fans complimented it.  LOL  I ran into one lone Giants fan but of course he liked it too.  Here's the rundown:
THE TOOLS
The Brows
Face Atelier Pro Foundation - #9
Laura Geller Baked Shadow Duo - Biscotti/Toast (toast was used)
The Eyes
UDPP
NYX liner pencil - white
MAC lipliner pencil - Redd
MAC Paintpot - Electro Sky
MAC Sea & Sky
Milani Minerals pencil liner - black
Revlon Double Twist Mascara - blackest black
The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet + - #170
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
The Lips
NYX G.O.T.N. lipgloss - Lollipop
THE LOOK!

I also did a review wearing this look on the Lorac Cosmetics VIP Starter Set which is currently on sale for $18.50.  Check out the two part video (sorry I can be a bit long winded) for the TRUTH about how it performed for me.

Part 1



Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive