Friday, September 11, 2009

#NYFWMUC-9-10-09

Sorry for the delay - again for those that missed it I was having a scatterbrained kinda day and threw my camera case in my purse minus the camera and then forgot to bring the cord home from work so that I could upload the pics - oy vey.  Well we are back to semi-normal so here we go!

THE TOOLS

The Brows
Face Atelier foundation - #9
MAC Brown Down
*Im trying to determine what I like best for my brows at the moment*

The Eyes
MAC Vanilla Pigment (brushed over the lid with a blending brush just for a wash of color)
Milani Minerals liner - black (used on the waterline only)
MAC Zoomlash - Zoomblack

The Face
MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation
MAC StudioFix - NW45
MAC Petticoat

The Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake
NYX Goddess of the Night Lipgloss - Burgundy (I think)
THE LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive