Wednesday, September 9, 2009

#NYFWMUC - 9-9-09

*inside convo with self* Back to back posts??  surely you are showing off Ms. T&T!  Nope!  Just fell in love with makeup all over again.  :swoon  I was doing so many gigs that I wasnt even thinking about doing my own makeup well I had to give myself a swift kick in the arse and feel the vibes of my fellow beauty lovers to get back on track, plus have you been paying attention to the images for Fall??? UH-MAZE-ING!  I mean how can you not get excited!  Anywho, on to the look:

The Tools

Brows
Face Atelier Foundation - #9 (I think thats the color - lawd Im terrible at remembering)
CoverGirl Bronzer - Ebony Bronze

Eyes
I forgot my UDPP!!! I havent had any creasing yet though *fingers crossed*
MAC Humid (lid)
CG Bronzer - Ebony Bronze (crease-Im telling u this product is a good purchase even tho I got it free! LOL)
MAC Carbon (darken crease)
MAC Woodwinked (inner "v")

Face
MUFE Mat Velvet - #170 (yeah I still dont know the number)
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
MAC Rule - (as blush-yes again)

Lips
Essence of Beauty Strawberry Cheesecake (conditioner)
NYX Goddess of the Night Lipgloss - Chestnut

THE LOOK
Again, please forgive my camera or my picture taking skills, it really could be either of the two.  For today's look I decided to play up the eyes more but leave the lip nude.  Stay tuned for tomorrows look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive