Wednesday, September 9, 2009

#NYFWMUC - 9-8-09

Something told me this was gonna pop off early so thankfully Ive been documenting my FOTD's!  Thanks again to the lovely and talented Ms. Heather Park for offering up this challenge! 

I went for a more subdued look the first day since its been a while since Ive worn makeup to work (crazy right?)  Its my take on the whole no makeup makeup look and I actually got a lot of compliments on it.  Its amazing what the power of cosmetics can do!  HA!

The Tools

Brows
MAC Studio Sculpt - NW30
CoverGirl Bronzer - Ebony Bronze

Eyes
CG Bronzer - Ebony Bronze (crease - pulling that double duty!)
MAC Grain (highlight)
MAC Texture (lid)
MAC Carbon (darken the crease a tiny bit and set waterline)
MAC Arena (inner "v")
MAC Zoomlash mascara - Zoomblack
Milani Minerals pencil liner (that is so not the name in real life) - black (my bad yall, I will have the real name next time)

Face
MUFE Mat Velvet (its a sample and the number rubbed off - maybe 170?)
MAC Studio Fix - NW45
MAC Rule (as a blush - this is one of my most fav shadows and please do try it as blush, its great!)

Lips
Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting - Strawberry Cheesecake (conditioner)
NYX Goddess of the Night Lipgloss - Chestnut (a MUST have!)

THE LOOK
These arent the best pics as far as showing the look or the colors, sorry about that.  I was rushing.  I even did a video but my camera is on its last leg so I am about to be on the hunt for a new one.  If you have any ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive