Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Truth About...Me!

Another reason why I picked the name Tried and Truth Beauty is because I have a penchant for seeking out new products, ideas, and experiences.

I never mentioned this before but I am also a freelance makeup artist. I don't bring it up too often because I am still a work in progress. The day to day life that I lead doesn't afford me much time to devote to honing my craft but I promised myself that in 2009 I would attack it with a renewed vigor by continuing my at home studies and also expanding my knowledge with additional classes.

I invite you to follow me on my journey to reaching a level of artistry that I am proud of. I will share updates on my progress and give info on what I learn along the way. In order to start off this journey I would like to share a pic (more to come) of me on set of my first feature film! I was the lead artist on the movie Hard to Find, which is being released in May of this year. I am so very excited and feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity. The producers are now like family to me and I look forward to working with them on future products. Check out the trailer and let me know if you want to come to the premiere!

~Shana


On set with the beautiful and talented Saudade Stranger aka Sasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive