Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Truth About Nutra Nail Brush-On Polish Remover

I tried Nutra Nail Brush-On Polish Remover and the truth is...




I LIKED IT!

  • Fast & Easy
  • Odor-free
  • Non-damaging
  • Won't cause brittleness
  • Bio-degradable formula
The above bullet points are what the box claims and I have to say that I agree for the most part. It definitely is odor-free. There is absolutely zero smell. That may be enough right there for consumers to purchase instead of the usual nail polish remover. My nails don't feel how they usually do after polish removal, in fact they feel nourished and not brittle at all. The box says that it contains green tea antioxidants. I cant prove that claim but again my nails feel really nice as if I put cuticle oil all over my nail bed.

Now on to the downside - I have to say that I disagree with the fast and easy part. You have to paint this product on as if you are painting your nails, then the instructions say to wait 15 seconds, then remove. Well, I followed the instructions to a T and it took me about 3-4 times followed by a general final clean up of both hands to get all of the polish off. Now in defense of the Nutra Nail Brush-On polish remover, I will say that I had on some of the most hard to remove polish, a blue NYX one that I just happened to have at work and I really needed to paint my nails before a reception yesterday evening. So that could be it, dont let my stubborn nail polish deter you.

I would give this product a 4 out of 5 just from the lack of harsh chemical odor alone. Sure it takes a little longer but I think its worth it. I purchased it for $5.99 at CVS and yes I would purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive