Sunday, February 1, 2009

Purple Haze FOTD Jan 31 2009

"The Sig" and I had a hot date (any date is a hot date when you have little ones) since we were kid-free for the weekend plus I knew I was going to MAC...on a weekend...in a heavily populated area...so I had to do a little something to reflect the plans for the day. Here is the look:


Here's what I used:

FACE:
Black Opal Truly Topaz True Color Creme Stick Foundation
MAC Deep Dark MSF Natural
MAC Springsheen Sheertone Shimmer Blush
MAC Dark Blot Powder (for touch ups throughout the day)

EYES:
UDPP
MAC White Full Coverage Foundation
MAC Parfait Amour
MAC Satellite Dreams
MAC Beautiful Iris
Laura Gellar Dutch Chocolate Baked Cake Eyeliner
Blinc Black Kiss Me Masacara

LIPS:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
MAC Coral Coordinate lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is all kinds of cute. =)
    & I love the makeup. Purple eyeshadow is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this was bright and purty. I love a good purple.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive