Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beauty Buy Bye - January 2009

Bye Bye January! You were an exciting and interesting month. You ushered in a new year, a new presidency and lots of new ideas in me and a host of other people, I am sure. You will be missed but I look forward to what February has in store!

In order to celebrate your retirement until next year I saved up during your time with us so I could do a little shopping...ok maybe more than a little... Anyway, here's what I got:

A few little trinkets from MAC...

close up of the MAC shadows...

and I FINALLY made a purchase at LUSH! I cant wait to try these out...

MAC Haul info (in order of how they appear in picture):

Shadow:
  • Texture
  • Tete-a-Tint
  • All That Glitters
  • Shale

Lipglass:
  • Soft Wave (LE)
  • Quick Tease (LE)

Lipgelee:
  • Moistly
  • Saplicious

Lipstick:
  • Siss
  • Fresh Brew
  • Rebel

Penultimate liner:
  • Rapid Black

Lipliner:
  • Stripdown

Brushes:
  • 226
  • 165
  • 249
  • 242
  • 252
  • 214
  • 227
LUSH Haul Info:
  • Frosty the Snowman Holiday Kit (75% off people and they had a lot of them, you cant beat it!)
  • Sex in the Shower Emotibomb (I mean really with a name like that can you pass it up? LOL)

FOTD's and the TRUTH about my LUSH stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive