Friday, January 23, 2009

The kids are napping and I wanna rock out /sparkleshelf inspired FOTD


Baby girl was sick today so I had to stay home so she didnt have to go out in the cold. Because mini me goes to school downtown a few blocks from where I work he had to stay home with me as well (no way Im going all the way downtown to drop him off, come all the way back home then go all the way back downtown to pick him up, no thanks). So while the kids were napping I decided to break out the goods and channel my inner rock star.


You see, I LOVE my haircut. Initially it was just really short on one side and long on the other but then I got a little more daring and told my hairdresser to make it match on the other side as well but keep the top and front long. This way I can still be professional at work and rock out on the weekends...however, with two little ones the only rocking out I do nowadays is when we watch Imagination Movers or The Wiggles. *thumbsdown*



Anyway, while on Twitter earlier SparkleShelf (http://sparkleshelf.com) mentioned a pink smokey eye and a light bulb went off in my head that I should try it. It isnt as smokey as I would have hoped but the kids woke up before I was done so I had to speed it up. What better way to spend my free time then to experiment with my makeup and wear my mohawk-like hairstyle in all its glory? Enjoy!





Products Used:

FACE:
Black Opal Truly Topaz True Color Creme Stick Foundation
MAC Deep Dark MSF Natural
MAC Springsheen Sheertone Shimmer Blush

EYES:
UDPP
MAC White Full Coverage Foundation
MAC Fix+
MAC Pink Ingot Metal-X Cream Shadow
MAC Pink Pearl Pigment
Ben Nye Azalea Lumiere Luxe Powder
MAC Carbon EyeShadow
MAC Engraved Powerpoint
MAC Cork lip pencil (eyebrows)
Ardell Duralash Flare Short Black
Blinc Black Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Buoy-o-Buoy lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Hope baby girl feels better soon. I adore your hair cut and I see you made that pink ignot work and it looks fabulous! Very Pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Metal X shadow is hot! Love the look and the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hott!! Love the hair and the eyes! Also, is that background your wallpaper? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tova! Nope its actually a shower curtain! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA People always ask me what it is. Best purchase I ever made from Fingerhut...only purchase Ive made from Fingerhut actually. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive