Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Shana: NYE 2013

I was feeling quite emo on New Years Eve.  Reflecting on the year both the amazing and the absolutely suckful; thank goodness my friends came to my rescue because I did actually end up having a good time.


I didn't want to be too dressy; just a hint of sparkle was enough, plus I was all about my shoe anyway.

Peep toe bootie - Nine West
Sheer sparkle top - Express


Subdued sparkly eye makeup and lighter locs completed my look.  The nail look you can barely see is OPI A-taupey The Space Needle and What Kinda Wizadry is This?


Our view, right on stage with the band

One of my FAV videos/songs is 'Ex Factor' by Lauryn Hill so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take advantage of the lighting in the club

Kinda spot on right?


The band in action 


Ciroc provided free crowns and noisemakers 






First meal of the new year











1 comment:

Blog Archive