Monday, January 20, 2014

Diary of an MUA: Unsung Hollywood

Now that the show has oficially been announced I can share!

I was granted the opportunity to serve as makeup artist for the new TVOne show 'Unsung: Hollywood' before the Christmas Holiday.

It was such a pleasure to be on set and I am so honored for the opportunity.

Here are pics from the day:


Super early call time so I needed to be polished with long lasting products.  Thankful to CoverGirl for sending me the Bombshell collection because the cream shadow really did withstand the day.




Our "set" for the day...




And through the miracle of television we are ready to go!


Comfy, cute and layered up for a long day on set.  You never know about temperature changes or how much ripping and running will be required.


My set up


Jawn Murray was up first



Charnele Brown known for her role as 'Kim Reese' on A Different World


Dr. Michael Eric Dyson

My makeup held up all day!

Tune in to TVOne on February 26th for the premiere of Unsung: Hollywood. 



1 comment:

Blog Archive