Sunday, October 27, 2013

Just Shana: #12daysofnai and hair dye

Y'all know every year the homie Naima likes to go hard for her birthday.  This year was no different.  Though we didn't escape to a tropical locale we still tried to make the best of what DC has to offer.  Oh and in the midst of these festivities I dyed my locs back black and had a microdermabrasion treatment that had surprising results...more on that later.  *pic heavy post*

Raheem Devaughn concert at Howard Theatre

No zoom needed he was actually that close after hopping off stage and walking through the crowd



Tshirt - www.giftedapparelnyc.com
Skirt - Norma Kamali x Wal Mart
Lips Phone case - H&M
Glasses - F21
Boots - Rampage (from TJ Maxx)

Next outing - Lounge of 3
Tiff and I - black locs are back!


Kipp & I

They were cute AND delicious!

See?

Bday lady Naima and I

Partial Partners in Pretty reunion

P.I.P Mommy 2 Be Toni and I




Dress- F21
Cut Out Wedge Sandal - Bare Feet (Largo)
Earrings - borrowed from Naima

Naima and Tasia

Kipp and I after party moved to Town DC for the drag show




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive