Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator *pic heavy*

My current fav contour product is the 3D Face Creator by Ruby Kisses.

I use the lighter of the two sides in the Level 16 shade but as I learned in the MAC Masterclass with Romero Jennings to contour you need a muddy taupe color and for me this is the perfect shade.

I can turn it up for drag intensity or create a subtle shadow. I use it to contour my cheeks and nose when I want it snatched.

up close and personal with my go to contour kit - the brush is by MAC but the number has rubbed off :(


here I used it to contour my nose


on my cheek


slight contour on nose and cheek









You can pick this product up online or at your local beauty supply store as I did.  Have you tried any Ruby Kisses products before?  What did you think?  If you give this a go, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Shana Janelle you better better hot and fabulous! I bought the product and gave it away because I had the wrong shade. will have to give it another go next time im in the bss. Love the looks (smooches)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'm going to have to try this out. I used the Tarte one from the #PIP swap, but I think it's not dark enough for me. Great post lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3d face creator and you lip combo. Fabulous look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorg! i need.. i mean WANT to try some, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive