Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator *pic heavy*

My current fav contour product is the 3D Face Creator by Ruby Kisses.

I use the lighter of the two sides in the Level 16 shade but as I learned in the MAC Masterclass with Romero Jennings to contour you need a muddy taupe color and for me this is the perfect shade.

I can turn it up for drag intensity or create a subtle shadow. I use it to contour my cheeks and nose when I want it snatched.

up close and personal with my go to contour kit - the brush is by MAC but the number has rubbed off :(


here I used it to contour my nose


on my cheek


slight contour on nose and cheek









You can pick this product up online or at your local beauty supply store as I did.  Have you tried any Ruby Kisses products before?  What did you think?  If you give this a go, let me know!

Blog Archive