Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Essie Mirror Metallics collection

We got the Essie Mirror Metallics collection in at the spalon over a month ago and it was love at first sight for me. Apparently the sentiment rang true for a number of our clients because it sold out.

I swatched the shades as I normally do and the true color you see in the bottles was achieved on my nails with just one coat! The only downside is that it chips so easily. You have to be diligent with the top coat and I'm just not. I noticed chipping after just one day. Unfortunately my nails are like mini tools for me in my day to day adventures.

Aside from my rough and tumble antics I'd say this is a great purchase if you can still find them and I believe you can because I saw them just yesterday at a few stores.

Have you tried the Mirror Metallic line from Essie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive