Monday, October 29, 2012

Digging out of my makeup rut

Recently I got an itch to revisit my MAC Shadows. Looking at all the colors I have acquired over the years made me remember how much I used to love bold eye looks. So much so in fact that I used to only do neutral lips.

Oh how things have changed.

This year I really got into bold lips with subtle eyes or little pops of color provided with bold liner looks.

Well this past week I challenged myself to do a different eye look each day and it was great! Yes it required more time in my morning routine but it was worth it. I made sure to snap pics each day for this very post but I did share the looks each day with my PIP crew (fellow beauty bloggers and you tubers who I chat with every single day-love these ladies).

Any-who here are the looks!

1 comment:

Blog Archive