Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Shana: Weekend Wrap Up

Hello and good morning friends!  I got out the house this weekend to celebrate a "Flirty Thirty" on Saturday and another birthday on Sunday with a creative twist for a powerhouse woman that I met while working well over a year ago and am now happy to call a friend of mine.  On to the pics!

obvs we were at a hookah lounge...thats all I will say about that one 

my girl Nai and I at Chi Cha Lounge DC 

My girl Tiff and I at My Place Odenton 
Me putting finishing touches on Helena the live model for Sunday's event at MOCA DC
me being extra excited to see my work on display at the event and learning that they will be on display on a much larger scale at the end of this month.  Will keep you posted on that one, I cant wait!

another image I worked on





I had a great time this weekend.  The weather was beautiful...after the tornados on Friday of course and I got to work and play.  Thanks to my girls Nai and Tiff for the pics from Saturday since my phone and charger decided to go on strike!  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had sooo much fun this weekend! I used to go to moca for shoots....if I go back anytime soon I will look or your work. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive