Friday, June 15, 2012

Diary of an MUA: Prom Season 2012

I have a specific passion when it comes to freelancing however I do a little bit of everything as my schedule permits, including proms.  I tend to only take on one or two prom clients per year and this young lady was it for this season.  Her mom and I met while working together last year and hit it off immediately, so when she put the word out about her baby needing some assistance I was happy to oblige.

What I loved most about my client was her decisiveness...she knew exactly what she wanted-to look her age.  She told me what makeup she normally wears and was adamant about not looking like you could scrape makeup off her face.  So we kept it natural but pretty. 

As a teen she did need some corrective makeup application but not too much.  She was pleased with how it turned out and I was also.  :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

Blog Archive