Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just Shana: & party & bull...

Hung out with my girl Nai this past Saturday.  If you follow me on Instagram (shanajanelle) then you were already privy to our travels and antics, if not here is a brief rundown:


1st: appetizer beverages

2nd: day party (pic above...when the shades go on...done)

3rd: the new Howard Theatre for the Bilal show (i stan pretty hard for him) & my dern shoe broke.  I had fast flats with me too...in the car...that was probably a good five blocks.away *smh*  didnt even get to see Bilal perform *sigh*

4th: National Harbor

5th: supposed to go see a live band but my body decided otherwise


Always a good time with my bookie boo.  Till next time!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Yes Maam Yes Girl...always an awesome time..Ride or Die 4life...oh and I loaded the vid...hella funny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive