Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just Shana: Latest Lash Love

I have said a number of times how I have a tough time with lashes on myself.  I can place them on others with no problem but because I wear glasses and have sensitive eyes its more of a hassle for me to wear them, plus unless they are the accent style or individuals they always look crazy to me.  I have seen how people wear lashes and look like Lambchop...no thanks.


Well the other day I had an urge to rock some lashes and I actually went a different route from the usual 747s I gravitate towards, which are like a demi, wispy.  This time I tried a 99 which while still demi are more spiky towards the ends.  I actually like how they turned out!


Maybe I am opening up to lashes...stay tuned!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive