Thursday, May 31, 2012

Diary of an MUA: New Segment-In Shana's Kit! f. Beauty Blenders, etc.

Hey hey hey everybody!  I have gotten back into my YouTube flow and I wanted to start a new segment which I am calling 'In Shana's Kit'.  During these videos I will show you the things that I am using in my kit, how I came to find out about the mentioned products and how I use them/why I use them.

The blog posts that accompany the videos wont be too long and drawn since most of the information will be included both in the video itself and in the bottom bar of the video.  So the blog post just serves to provide any product images or additional info I may have omitted during speaking.

Anyway, hope you like the new addition and as always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer or point you in the right direction!

Check the first video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive