Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diary of an MUA: Player 1, Level Up

We are rolling steady in 2012, kicking our shoes off and getting comfy.  Now I pretty much suck at resolutions so I tend to stay away from them.  I did however fully intend to step out from my comfort zone this year as far as my career in makeup artistry and I am pleased to say that "so far, so good".  If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook then you are already aware of the goings on, but for those who aren't, keep reading and watch the video.  :)




Since recording this video I am happy to report that I have already completed my first gig with my agency!  This past Monday I was working on about 2 hours of sleep but I got it done and the client was pleased with my work, so much so that I was offered more work in the coming months.  So hopefully that pans out because it was a great team to work with.

I have been hustling extra hard this month and it is paying off big time.  I am so very thankful for my fiance aka "the sig", he is my biggest support right now, and none of this would be possible without him.  :)  Leaving my job back in September was one of the best things that could have happened to me, as crazy as that sounds; my health is 100% better and I am living my dream.

I will be continuing to share my experiences and there is a big one/ones to report coming soon so stay tuned for that and as always thank you for visiting my little part of cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive