Monday, November 7, 2011

Beauty Buzz: Madonna to launch Truth or Dare fragrance



I remember when Madonna's Truth or Dare came out, there was so much buzz surrounding her more racy than normal image, videos, book and documentary.  Of course I was much younger then and was forbidden to see what all the uproar was about but what's funny is I STILL haven't seen any of them!  Weird...well this time around I won't have to miss out it seems.  The musician and global pop culture icon will release her first fragrance under Coty Prestige in April 2012.  It will be called Truth or Dare by Madonna.

Madonna tells Women's Wear Daily "I have always been obsessed by fragrance and for years wanted to create something personal that was an expression of me but that other people could relate to as well.  Something honest, and yet daring, hence the name Truth or Dare."  

The scent will be available in three sizes - 75ml ($68), 50 ml ($55), and 30ml ($39), as well as a body lotion ($28) and shower gel ($24).  

Described as a scent that is both contemporary and timeless, "simultaneously dark and light", the blend of florals, woods and vanilla sounds like it will be right up my alley so I am excited to try it out.  How about you?  Are you looking forward to the launch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive